• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's the best for my site's hits?

eliteWade

I'm getting about 350 unique daily hits on average, what would be the best ad service to signup to? My site is http://www.world-wrestling.net/ incase anybody wanted to check it out. Also, what would be suggestions on what to take down (if needed) before applying to any place?

The only ones I am signed up to now are Linkshare, Google, and Zedo. Linkshare & Zedo are pretty crappy at the moment, but since July '04 I've earned about $80 on Google, which I think is pretty good isn't it?

Since July? That is rather bad then since its going to take you 8 months just to get a cheque from them. With only 350 uniques a day I think you should cut down on the amount of advertising you have and work on getting more visitors. You will make more money in the long run if you focus on your customers and not on your ads.

Back