• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats is the best Coldfusion bulletin board ?

GregT

Waffles!!
NLC
what i want to know is what is the best coldfusion bulletin board ? ive been looking around and cant find a free one

How much??!

Hi Conkermania!
you forum looks awesome! Aimoo!
I wonder how much does it cost?
thanks... ( i can't find any sign-up cost form?)

Why have a remotely hosted one on cfm when you can have one on PHP or Perl? Much faster

Faster? Maybe a little bit. But in terms of a unique layout and features, Aimoo blows every single other host out of the water. Perl boards often hog up transfer. In fact, PHP boards are even starting to take up too much transfer, with all the new features necessary. Free hosts that support forums will stop that soon enough, and cheap hosts might follow quickly. Basically you're going to have to pay soon anyway, so why not do that on someone else's server? :D

Olle, there are two plans: a Gold $15 and a Diamond $30 plan (per 6 months). It works very similarly to ezBoard's Blue (which doesn't exist anymore) and Gold plans. Sign up for a free board first (20-day trial) and see if you like it. If you do, you can upgrade through your account. You can pay through PayPal or Multicards. :)

It's actually not my host, but I moderate the support forums. :)

Diamond, BTW, comes with free image hosting (30 images), supporting many extensions. Hotlinking is allowed as well. Aimoo also has another image storing option (Super User, $12) for people who don't want a board. You're allowed to store 3 MB of images. That's in addition to being able to use Fantasy avatars (a random picture every time!), and having no ads across the entire Aimoo network (unfortunately, that's not really necessary anymore without free boards). :)

The image storing might be some incentive for you to sign up. :D

i found a board i want to use , Fusetalk 3.0 . Very nice layout and faster than some PHP boards and all Perl boards

Back