• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's going on here?

jmiller

tripcode
NLC
Is this an issue with vBulletin or what?

Attachments

• Windows XP SP3 On it_s Way In - FreeWebspace.net - Mozilla Firefox (Build 2008040413).jpg
    Windows XP SP3 On it_s Way In - FreeWebspace.net - Mozilla Firefox (Build 2008040413).jpg
    24 KB · Views: 36
Likely posted in a forum in which postcount doesn't get incremented (test things out, introductions - I think) and then had it deleted. The deletion of the post subtracts from his post count, thus...he had 2 posts but only 1 counted. 1-1=0.

Likely what happened.

Likely posted in a forum in which postcount doesn't get incremented (test things out, introductions - I think) and then had it deleted. The deletion of the post subtracts from his post count, thus...he had 2 posts but only 1 counted. 1-1=0.

Likely what happened.
I hadn't even thought of that. Good point.

Also, if the new members posts are approved from the modcp, it doesn't appear to count for some reason. I usually do them via their post and I notice the post counts that way :)

Back