• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's elite-webhost.net like?

DippyCub

I'm thinking of going with Elite Webhost's $1.95 plan for my anime topsite. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the uptime, reliability and service there. And if anyone knows any better alternatives to eliet-webhost.net please let me know. You should be able to prove that it is a better alternative.

No pm's please.

Last edited:
You could try doing a search at WebHostingTalk, but considering they have only been around since the 8th of August this year I don't think there will be too much feedback available regarding their services. Just make sure you do detailed research before selecting a host, because there are heaps out there who claim to have great deals and then disappear overnight. As with all things, you get what you pay for. :)

We have been around since April of 2005. Our old domain was ww-hosting.com and then we moved to elite-webhost.net.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

I am a customer there and things have been down for a day or so but that is because Josh just bought a new server and stuff. However, his customer support is superb. He lets you know what is going on and doesn't leave you in the dark about anything. I believe you will like his services.

Regards,

Back