• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats best website for Free Templates, Graphics, Images for Website?

Homeygwiz

Whats the best website for Free Templates, Background Images, and graphics?

I know this question has probably has been asked and answered before but, my memory isn't that great.
:p

Thanks,

HGW

Well, I wounldn't say the best but try javafile.com they have a lot of scripts and links in the top nav bar to other sites in their network. I like their sites a lot. Which does include templates. 321clipart.com is probably the one of their network to look at first.

Last edited:
Well, Homeygwiz have you looked at 321webmaster.com yet ? They have some good links. If you like cgi and php try http://www.resourceindex.com/. They seem to imply that their php page has just opened but, from my memory it seems they have had it open nearly a year and it is very good. They have updated their catagories I just think either one of the subdomains is accessed more than their main domain. I hope this can be of some help.
-Lapras

Thanks guys. I am going to add all of these Free Template Websites to my Add Favorites on my browser.

I haven't had a chance to look at all of them but, I just wanted to have available all the possible websites that had templates so I could use the template for my next new website I am planning to build soon.

HGW

Back