• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats Benfit to Offer the POST2HOST

I'm running one as we speak. I don't do ads or Post2host, I'm still running on X2 Intel Quad Cores. All the funding comes from myself and the employees so it works out. We enjoy it and we still have fun.

All money that comes from the Game Servers, VOIP goes back into the community with contents, give aways, etc- 100 Pecent Non profit.
Most people don't have successful, profitable, paid services so in YOUR business plan, that's fair enough.

For another persons, it's flawed.

You'll end up changing your business plans once you start loosing too much money where you will either close down, or force something ad wise. Right now you will be and are sitting pretty, but once you get active new users, you wont be.

You'll end up changing your business plans once you start loosing too much money where you will either close down, or force something ad wise. Right now you will be and are sitting pretty, but once you get active new users, you wont be.

Not really, been like this since 2006, doubt it will change. ;)

I have active new users streaming in, still do not need ads or Post2host.

Last edited:
Then surely you are loosing a member for each new member? Because if you have been doing it for over a year, then surely you would have had to change your plans to compensate the rise in users. ;)

Then surely you are loosing a member for each new member? Because if you have been doing it for over a year, then surely you would have had to change your plans to compensate the rise in users.

uhh NO. I don't need to change plans, free is still 1GB Space, 10GB Bandwith and will remain like that untill the earth comes to an end.

It says the domain in your signature was created in 2008-04-04, which is this year, so where is your 2006 domain name? Surely if you were running since 2006 and you had quad processors, you would be hosting your own website instead of asking for free hosting? I mean you might be hosting your own forum now, but if you had a service running since 06' why would you have to request for free hosting. :confused4

Post to post is ok if there is a good forum with a big number of active posters.. I love a lively forum..

Back