• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats A Real Trusted Paid Host....

bpg_snoopdogg

With These Features

1. 100 mb of space
2. FTP
3. 10-15 Bandwidth Use
4. Domain Transfer

I've come to the conclusion that what is listed above is what I need... so now... what host/s are really trusted, been around a while, sustained good/great service... there are so many I don't know which ones to go for... this is my money here.

-bpg

<<< mod edit >>> webhosts are not allowed to respond to these type of questions. Please read the rules. He's clearly looking for a recommendation and the title 'what's a real trusted paid host' indicates this along with the rest of his post. /Peo

Go with Aletia. I've got an account with them. Their first plan gives you 200 MB space and 10 GIG transfer - you can add on multiple domains, have them hosted on subdomains. Excellent service. Only had problems with downtime twice - both instances were under 10 minutes from my recollection and were not entirely their fault.

Go with AletiaHosting!!

i recommend tera-byte. their are really awesome. great support+uptime.
and you get 20GB/transfer/month for below $10

(only no subdomains:-( and they are on a raq )

Back