• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what would this be worth

Graeme

Its a banner rotation script in: PHP/MYSQL

Features:
Add unlimited banners
Add unlimited zones
Tell the banner which zones it can be displayed in
Banner Weighing
Supports Rich media banners throught IFRAME and SSI
Daily stats for each banner & zone
Supports multiple banner sizes from 1 installation
Login script for advertisers & zones
Rotate all banners in 1 zone or just 1 advertiser (add a extra varible to the html code)
Add / edit / delete banners & zones from admin
View total daily stats from admin
Once a banner has expired it gets put into a expired list
You can put banners on hold or take them off hold
Expire banners by Pageviews / Clicks / Date (or set UNLIMITED)

I am thinking of a name then im going to get http://www.scriptname.com to sell it ? how much do you think it will be worth

you better grab that name fast. there are squatters out there that will buy it just because they know someone else wants it. one of the worst things you can post on any public forum, especially one as popular as this, is a domain that you're *planning* on getting, but haven't registered yet.

all i said was i will be getting a domain on a name that i think of, i am currently testing it on 30,000+ pageviews aday and it has not had any problems yet ? so got any idea how much it would be worth

sorry to tell yah but not much because mysql/php stuff can always be free for basically that. the domain might be worth something. but i am not an expert

a non existant domain name is worth more than the script :) i don't belive that you will find a script with these features for free or cheap on the internet

Originally posted by Phrozen
he never actually said a domain he was planning to register.

oh, i didn't even really pay attention to the name. *scriptname*.com? ha. how stupid of me.

if you want to make money and it is that good, do something like vbulletin does. it maybe worth about $100 a year if is that good.

come out with a free version along with the paid version, with a lot less features. that would peak interest, rather than everyone wondering what the script would be capable of, not having a demo before purchase.

Personally, I write my own scripts for anything I want now

However, as for a "competing script" for free, check out http://www.phpwizard.net .. look at phpAds ... thats what i have used in the past and and it is php/mySQL, written by one of the best in the field, and best of all, its better than free, its GPL :)

Back