• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what to do with gmail invites...

BoxBoy

i am so bored and i discovered that in my 4 gmail accounts i have 50 invites EACH
anyone got this too?
anyways...
what should i do with them?
other than give them away(which i will be doing shortly) what can i do with them to put 'em to use

Yea same here but I am just gonna give them up if people want them. The only sad thing about GMAIL is that I can not check my gmail email on my dads blackberry only my ISPs.

yea, i was hoping to find some kind of way to put them to use :S
givin them away doesn't work ne more

yea, i read about that, but i dont have admin priveleges on my pc (GD BROTHER)
and when i try to install it just says installation failed

he wont even let me be admin for 15 mins

How about that new Infinity+ plan google just started with gmail (if you dont know what i mean just go to www.gmail.com) IT is pretty awsome I am now at about 1.5 gb bc they gave me more. Sounds like a good aproach seeing it as yahoo and everyone else is now shooting for 1GB and stuff.

Got 50 too - I think everyone got that. Used to be saught after now I can't give them away :/

well i forget the site that u go to but use them to have a big g mail drive

a online file storagew

i've an idea but i don't know as to how far this would work. I work part-time at a volunteering program for tsunami victims, and for all our incoming volunteers, upon arrival or upon assingment to a volunteer project, each one gets a free gmail address even tho they may alreay have a gmail address.

Why?

well simply 'cos, we wanted all our volunteers to use the volunteer gmail address we provide them with so thjat it wouldn't get mixed up with any of their ordinary emails, also they normally give out their volunteer gmails to NGOs and other aid organizations, sometimes we have spam coming off some orgs/individuals, these would go to the gmail volunteer addresses, and if they want to continue to receve and work with aid organizations after they have completed their volunteer projects they can use the mail forwarding option on gmail.

Now my idea is, use the above, except convert the idea to emplyers and employees, allow your employees to stay in touch via the same method, except that gmail can be access via their mobile version + pc-based version, after they've left the company its still theirs to keep and they can opt in to still recevive announcements from the company via the forwarding option.

How about that?

Back