• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what the hell when you couldn't got your data bak

onsr

my data lost by the dead server,no bak up,no support!
no announcement!
the bad service provider!

Really, don't get me wrong, I understand your point, and trust me I've been in it before I did my own company, anyways. It's VERY important you keep a copy of it, and you should have a copy of it somewhere on your hard drive.

If not, hope they may have it still. Or move to a company that informs users they make backups, etc.

you can't blame anyone for that, it's a free hosting after all.. just got to be careful next time, do a weekly backup, or set a cronjob for backing up your datas.

at least you learnt something =)

Yes - I know of too many situations where a paid host dropped the ball on backups! Besides, from a risk management standpoint, it really is your job to look after your data.

whether it is free host or paid host, it is still better for you to keep a backup urselves. when it come to file this important, trust nobody.

Back