• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What should I do?

[AS]Richard

Recently a client filed a PayPal complaint saying that he cannot login to cPanel! At first I thought it was a WHMCS error, then I double checked and found that everything was working correctly! I'm not sure what to do...I've heard of people filing PayPal complaints over domain registrations to get their money back...but what can I do? I contacted the client, waiting for a response.

You could always just ask paypal to review it after providing them with enough evidence everything is in order. I did that and they closed the case with me being the one that won the case.

[AS]Richard;1019615 said:
...but what can I do? I contacted the client, waiting for a response.

If it included saying you'd checked the account and it's okay and politely asking how they tried to login to cPanel, etc then you've done all you can PP should chuck the complaint :)

Just wanted the cash back as got fed up most likely, had a few in the past paid up front for 6 moths or a year and got fed up after 2 weekends :)

If all else fails just say to paypal it is a non tangible item and is not covered under paypal policy

Just respond to the paypal complaint saying it is non tangible and escalate it. Then suspend the client if you have a clause in your TOS stating that paypal complaints are considered chargebacks :)

Just leave it - don't do any more than you have.

PP ain't stupid (actually can't be arsed) and you've done your bit.

Only if you lose your funds on the complaint go for them. But really I doubt you will :wink2:

Ah I just did! These son of a ****** clients just took back the money! There are two @$$holes doing this...and not answering emails...
EDIT: Just one.
UPDATE: Crap I think this guy doesn't know what nameservers are...his aren't updated.

Last edited:
The reason was the slow determining where the problem was and the system was not tested enough. Richard the first what need to be done - find reason in yourself. IMO

Back