• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What now?

Matsta

Im looking at starting my webhost soon. I have agreat reseller with craigwhich has a little downtime but apart from that is awsome. Anyway, I was going to ask, Im looking for a biling system. Craig told me i need one and i dont really have any money. The most money on my dads credit card i can spend is $10 a month and i use it for the reseller. Can some one help me out???

iHost is ok but not the best, the new version of iHost is looking good with all the requests filled in the idev forums so try it and you'll be able to get a free update to the newest version as well when it's released.

it may not be the best, but this user doesnt have the money to spend for a billing system, so this is probably going to be the next best thing as its free from hosting deparment with all reseller packages

Yeah that's what I was meaning, wasn't going to say to buy some other one since iHost does the job and I use it myself, just waiting for the new version before looking into buying whmcs.

You may try out H-Sphere CP. H-Sphere billing is great and works extremely well. It does every aspect of billing including billing on services other than hosting. For example, let's say you have a client who you bill on some type of cycle, you can setup an account in H-Sphere and have H-Sphere bill them for that service along with hosting or even if they do not host with you, it can still bill them for a service. Also another huge PLUS is, it's free with H-Sphere and there is no need to buy another service to complete your system.

The OP is using cPanel/WHM and does not plan to move away from his reseller so that is out of the question, the answer as already stated would be to use the free ihost billing software which you can download from HD's download manager.

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/blappleb/public_html/billing/order/checking.php on line 104

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /home/blappleb/public_html/billing/order/checking.php on line 120

Warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/blappleb/public_html/billing/order/checking.php on line 135

That's the errors I get!

Hi

They have been fixed now, some bug or error which Ryan sent us the correct files, if you email me I will send the the new file set :).

Back