• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What kinda ads revenue is suitable for my site?

Akagi

Here, take a look at my site
www.akaginet.com

I've already joined Adsense. Now what other ads revenue should i apply to, to earn the maximum revenue for my site

I don't want those pop ups/popunders...
I get around 200 unique visitors a day

There ain't any program in the site you gave me. So i guess you're advertising for that site...No program whatsoever at this moment

Anyone else have any idea which ads revenue is good for my site?

Tradedoubler have been in the game for a long time now. They're kind of similar to cj.com in that they run programs for other companies... so the programs there can vary from PPC to a commision on sales, etc.

I dont think you can have other advertisers with google. I used Focusin and was going to switch to google. I was planning on leaving the ads up until I was approved, but they made me remove the ads before I was able to join.

Originally posted by gamew0rld
I dont think you can have other advertisers with google. I used Focusin and was going to switch to google. I was planning on leaving the ads up until I was approved, but they made me remove the ads before I was able to join.

You can use other ads on the same page as Google Adsense. However, you cannot use ads the "mimic" Google Adsense.

CPM? TribalFusion.com, BurstMedia, FastClick.com
CJ.com, FineClicks.com, UKAffiliates.com, LinkShare.com

Back