• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is your mode of transportation?

I used to drive fuel burners too but now I like to limit my use of Medievil age fuels, if something comes out thats actually modern age, ill go high power again.

Here's what I drive 99% of the time. This isn't mine, but mine's black, too.

1991 Honda Prelude Si
No ABS, no Traction Control. 5-speed manual. It's fun as HELL to drive.
30008430004_large.jpg

Or you live in a city that has public transportation funded by the government. Bloomington Indiana (the home of Indiana University) has busses that run for free because it's a pretty big college town and there's no charge when you're on them.

Usually I go out with friends in their vehicles, but I have my license and will be getting my own car soon.

And then there is the hideous www.metro.net - UGH! LA... can suck it! Worst bus system ever! The subway and light rail lines are good though... but I wish they ran later! Especially the subway...

Well there was one to post your car, but not everyone has one. Me included. So this can be anything Anyways I get around everyone on a

Back