• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is Wrong?

nexua

Hey, yes, I am having problems with selling some of my hosting services. I have spent months advertising and advertising and I am still not getting any business. I have even made 10 auctions on eBay and I am still not getting any business. What I am selling can be found at: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2189485
Can you please tell me how I can improve my hosting services so that I would possiably get more business.

Maybe you should consider a more attractive web design. I don't see anything wrong other than that... although the web hosting market is quite crowded.

The site could do with a bit of brightening up but the layout etc is fine, but as Eclouds says the market is pretty much saturated.

You need a catch or a loss leader or something to set you aside from other hosts, word of mouth good reports around forums are golddust so ensure you provide the best service you can - it can take months to get a client and only takes a minute to lose them - remember that and you should do okay :)

on your offer page, you didnt list the prices. There are hundreds of offers, why should people spend the extra time to click and see how much yours is?

think locally instead of globally. there are THOUSANDS of webhosts around and there is a flood of competition, consider taking out some local ads and target your hometown

think locally instead of globally. there are THOUSANDS of webhosts around and there is a flood of competition, consider taking out some local ads and target your hometown
You might also want to consider joining the local chamber of commerce and going to thier mixers. This is a great opportunity to get to meet local business owners.

good call Patrick, I left that one out! They are a good place to get networked in with the local businesses and local business's generally want more than one service anyway so its a cash camel waiting.

Back