• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best rated host out there right now?

Rebel

I play counter-strike, and I have had a clan for awhile. However, we are merging with another clan and making a new clan out of the merger. We need a new web host that can do these things:

• Unlimited Space
  • Unlimited or at least 20GB Bandwidth
  • Support for Mysql, PHP, Perl5, and CGI
  • SubDomains - (forums.ourclansite.com)
  • Backed by an OC or T3 connection

/me thinks this request will cost a pretty penny...

I am sorry to announce there is no such thing as Unlimited Space or Bandwitdh. You should look at http://www.below10host.com because I can't possible think that your site would need 20GB of Bandwitdh.

You can make your own plan and see what the price comes out to be.

Well our clan plays more than just counter-strike. We also play other mods, and we like to have all the file releases and patches for our members to have a fast place to dl them from. These patches range from 20-90MB in size and eat up bandwidth fast.

Yeah, they have been pretty good to me so far. Why what have you heard about them? Oh wait, yes they did lose my mysql database for my vbulletin forums twice! =(

Stick with Below10host or the other two I suggest, they are pretty good as they been around for a while, and the reviews are quite good for them.

Back