• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best provider for dedicated servers?

RebeccaJohnson

Im trying to start up a Garry's Mod dedicated host to run my servers from. Is there a site I can use to order a dedicated host that can run a few Garry's Mod servers, with quite a few number of players on it?
My price range is roughly in the 100-150 range. Cheaper the better, but it needs to be able to run a few Garry's mod servers and sustain a group of players.

There are a lot of smaller hosts such as myself that provide dedicated servers for lower prices than bigger companies do. For example, I offer Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3's with 16 GB RAM on a 1Gbps port for $134.95/month, where as if you went with a *bigger* company, this price could be up to $50 more.

I am in no way trying to promote my services, I am just trying to prove a point. Look around, and do some research. You will find that there a lots of hosts willing to cut deals to sell their servers. Before I was my own host, I used greenvaluehost.com for Team Fortress 2 servers. The guys there were great, and always willing to help. The latency was also great as well.

Back