• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best hosting reseller

teoteo

i need to know if there is any of best abuse hosting resellers packages to host anything i want? with a possibility to register a domain name and use already pre-made scripts to starting a host business: devious2:

p.s. and i want you to not spam my pager with advertisings, just name a website you know is offering package with the featured which i named in the first thread. thank you

Well, there are many Reseller hosting providers which will allow you to host anything you wish too, however there are some limitations that you need to mark on, other than that i think when you are accessible to the best of the providers.:)

People's favorites will be different, try to make a short list of the companies you personally like and then look for feedback on those companies to choose one

There are a lot of good web hosting resellers. But all of them are different. If you are a customer you always look for god reseller package for you, not for other. So I think that your question quite difficult to answer.

Depending on your budget, really depends on quality of service. As they always say, "You get what you pay for."

I was paying only 4.95/month, and the service would consistantly go down. I went out on a limb, and found an awesome reseller for 24.95/month, and it has been down once, for about 30 seconds. They have a 7-minute turn around in ticket support, and they physically run their own servers.

It's great, and I'd highly recommend Fat Network.

Back