• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Is The Best Free Web Space Host

Originally posted by Matt8
<EDIT>Why does it censor out C-J-B.N-E-T when i type it in? </EDIT>
It was banned because many people were complaining about the gator popup that they have had for months. Many use it in the site review forum for their sites and when people go to review it, they get this popup. A couple even said that gator installed inself.

Best free hosts so far ........www.host.sk ( but they give you a hard time signing up ) and <<removed>> ( wonderfull service sometimes anwer within an hour !!!!!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
oeps..........sorry !!

yes that is the one i mean, wonderfull costumerservice, he/she will help wherever he/she can !! Never had such a good service before, i sure hope this free host will stay !

Stefano asked for no ad hosts.....I don't see many of those amongst these posts :confused2

It's quite impossible to sign-up in host.sk, I didn't want to waste my time translating those. And for the redirect URL, I think www.ne1.net is pretty nice. name.ne1.net or name.r8.org

Originally posted by mindhead
It's quite impossible to sign-up in host.sk, I didn't want to waste my time translating those. And for the redirect URL, I think www.ne1.net is pretty nice. name.ne1.net or name.r8.org

But isn't the Host.sk signup form is in English? :confused:

Back