• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best Clicksor or Google adsense ??

Adsense is great as long as you follow the rules. I made over $4,000 in the year that I had them, until I took down my site. As long as you don't click your own ads or tell others to click them, you will be fine.

CAWUnited.com said:
Adsense is great as long as you follow the rules. I made over $4,000 in the year that I had them, until I took down my site. As long as you don't click your own ads or tell others to click them, you will be fine.
that's pretty sweet. wha kinda site did u have? im tryin to make a site but so far i cant think of a great topic or idea that will get me high traffic..

Changed my mind Clicksor was paying me 2-3 cents per click,now im using Adsense it's paying me between 10-45 cents per click!!.

I think Google adsense is always better but if you get rejected by adsense then clicksor is a good alternative. :cool2:

Back