• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best Clicksor or Google adsense ??

Hey

Ive never used adsence but I am very happy with clicksor. They provide paypal payments and are prompt. Whilst their CPC payment rates mightnt be as good as adsence im still very happy with them and will most certaintly stick with them.

Thanks
X3r0X

google is the best for ads but their min payout is too big and they do not support paypal

even than google is the best. i use both but everytime my page load i dont see clicksor ads coming up properly on the other hand google ads show up properly

i say use google coz they r the best

Google is slowly becoming the big brother in Orwell's 1984. They know everything, only thing they need now are chatrooms and a hosting company, and they will slowly edge in on Yahoo and MSN.

Id go with adsense, A larger market, with new ones always emerging. Stick with the bigger network when it comes to your paycheck and viability.

Bryson said:
Google is slowly becoming the big brother in Orwell's 1984. They know everything, only thing they need now are chatrooms and a hosting company, and they will slowly edge in on Yahoo and MSN.

Id go with adsense, A larger market, with new ones always emerging. Stick with the bigger network when it comes to your paycheck and viability.

Yeah you are correct.

netnexus said:
Hmm, the fact that it pays to paypal is very inticing, as that means fairly instantaneous payment.

What does "IT " Refer to here?

And dont use google adsense cause they close ur account prior to payment day saying illegal clicks were produce , has happened to me ( filed case also with bbb.com ) and to many more people. I havent heard any complaints about clicksor yet ,and am using it and waiting for my first payment (paypal) currently i am at 17$ and lets see if they pay when it reaches 20 $ .

Plus jan and chichiko dont post offtopic he asked for a comparision between google and clicksor. Thanks.

Stick to topics guys. :tongue2:

link107 said:
What does "IT " Refer to here?

And dont use google adsense cause they close ur account prior to payment day saying illegal clicks were produce , has happened to me ( filed case also with bbb.com ) and to many more people. I havent heard any complaints about clicksor yet ,and am using it and waiting for my first payment (paypal) currently i am at 17$ and lets see if they pay when it reaches 20 $ .

Plus jan and chichiko dont post offtopic he asked for a comparision between google and clicksor. Thanks.

Stick to topics guys. :tongue2:

yeah right, my google adsense was disable too, it was about 150$

Right now, joining adsense is really uncomfortable. Even though you can earn more, you are afraid that Google may deactivate your account with standard suspense email.

For me, I use Clicksor.com. Although the earning is not really good, I can receive payment everytime. I just want to get stable income, not risk profit.

atm im using Clicksor and the click rate is really low but the payout rate is recompensating me the CPC revenue+ they pay @ PayPal.

EDIT: martin_ewig the link you pasted is not working it says:

"AdSense Skontaktuj siÄ™ z nami - Pomoc

Sorry!
The document you have requested is not available. Please visit the AdSense Support home page to find answers to your AdSense-related questions.

If you have arrived at this page from a link on a Google page or email communication, kindly let us know using our contact form.

Thanks for using Google.
"

Back