• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is TECHTV?

Tobbe

Hi,

Maybe a bit strange question, but:

I wonder if someone here has any info about techtv.com . Seems to be some kind of TV channel.
Our site (has.it) gets alot of hits from them, but we don't know what they say about us (more than whats printed on the web). So if someone here can see techtv, could you please let me know what they say :D or if we are mensioned at all?

Thanks...

It's a TV Channel all about Computers & the Internet it was formerly ZDTV, but they changed their name & ownership or something like that. Haven't really watched it in a while. Don't know if they say good or bad things about on air, but on their website they refer their visitors who want free sub-domains to you. Here's the article: Free Sub-Domains

Wish I got ZDTV (well, tech tv now) I've saw it a few times while on vacation, but we don't have it where we live. (Well, it's on satellite, but we only have cable)

Back