• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What if we promote 2 hosts?

eSupun

Yep. That's what I am asking. :confused4

What if I have two free hosts and want to promote both of them? Do I need to wait for another 14 days to make a thread after advertising one of them?

Since we can't have two forum accounts registered, it's really confusing how to get them both done. :confused4

Maybe, Stop advertising one of them? :p

[SRVLYR] Ivan;1131431 said:
Add a section on the thread, comparing both hosts. Or however you think suits your thread :)

Thank you Ivan for your reply. :) But it's not gonna work as these two sites will be controlled separately.

Alternatively, you could "employ" or enlist the help of a partner who helps you on either one of the hosts.

He/She would be able to register an account here and advertise for one of the two hosts. Of course, the two hosts must be separate entities in order to keep the advertising fair.

I own 2 company's, but I don't advertise for them here.
They are both paid companies and my stats learned me that my costumers don't come through FWS.

I own 2 company's, but I don't advertise for them here.
They are both paid companies and my stats learned me that my costumers don't come through FWS.
I built up a paid shared host once back in 2006 via irc and freewebspace.net.
It is actually worth doing, regardless of what stats say.
But you need to be known here and have good standing, then people start recommending you.

3 choices:

Advertise host #1 one time, then do host #2
Put both offers in the same thread
Have someone else (another staff member, trusted user etc) who does not own a free host advertise host #2 for you

@Tracker: So it's going to be one thread for each host in 14 days(as I've said).

@Darknight: They are two different products and maybe it will change the owner. So putting them both in a one thread....... Nope. Not works. :(

@hamster: I already thought about this. But I can't find someone to do that for me.

@sander k: You should try advertising in here as well.
I am pretty sure that FWS is not filled up with scammers/hackers like DP does. :D lol

@dmmcintyre3: Thinking of a different option..... ;)

Surely you can get a friend whom you trust to help you out with this simple weekly task?

I'd recommend getting someone to help you. As I believe the rules for that shouldn't be changed just for you.

Back