• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What host site do most people use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally use http://www.cdiweb.us/ - 500 mb webspace, unmetered data transfer, 150 kb file size limit, FTP upload, PHP scripting allowed. However, like zoobie said, most members of FWS don't use the same host, as different hosts meet different people's needs (for example, some members here need hosts that support files > 150 kb).

Last edited:
Originally posted by 1upromo
I think freehostings not safety and reliable.Don't forget, it's free.
So says you who is promoting your own service :rolleyes: BTW I looked up the whois :devious2:

I use clawz.com you get 50Mb with perl, php myaql, ftp, ip routing, domain hosting, plus you get can 23 subdomains each with 50megs, that equals 150mb.

Originally posted by Nintendo Statio
I use clawz.com you get 50Mb with perl, php myaql, ftp, ip routing, domain hosting, plus you get can 23 subdomains each with 50megs, that equals 150mb.

...and they're down as I type.

Anyway, Tripod.uk seems to be really unreliable as I've noticed their ftp is frequently down, my whole site's down, and the php is poorly configured and, as I type, down, too. ogre2

Last edited:
Originally posted by Nintendo Statio
EDIT: Sorry, not nice of me.
Anyways I take it that "2" was a typo?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back