• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What has happened to HostingDepartment

Kishadotcom

Hi,

I've opened a ticket about a week ago, util now, I can't get an answer. Ipmed Craig also about a week ago, I noticed he has logged in but didn't answer my pm. This is about the bills that due for last month, because when I try mo send a payment, it says that the merchant cannot accept any payment.

Now, my site is down.

My ticket and pm is still left unanswered.

What site do you host with them?

I've seen a bunch of complaints over on WHT as well.

Honestly, if you have done nothing wrong and the site is still down for more than 6 hours and isn't resolved. I'd move over to another host.

If it has cPanel, you can login to cPanel and click "Backups" and make it, then download it. You could also get your new host to move it over (almost always free of charge)

I think .com. And this is the second the "same thread" about them today. Seems one of their customers getting very disapointed with their services

its .net. IDK, what's been happening since late last month. No one's been answering support tickets and their live chat is always offline. Craig used to be online here a lot but haven't seen him lately.

Weird thing also is that paypal says HD cannot receive payments.

My site's been up already and everything's backed up, just in case.

If its .net, I do not know.

I'd try to find their datacenter and ask them directly. There are a lot of hosts who decide to just not pay for their servers which gets closed down.

Craig hasn't been online here for over 2 weeks and hasn't posted in over a month :eek:

This stinks

I have 5 sites hosted, my last backup is 8 months old and everything's been down for a few weeks now. I really need my data... this is making me edgy.

Back