• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What has happened to 3rd Rock Hosting?

Didn't Stan own 3rdRockHosting? He's banned here I think, the last time I knew anyway.

I was 3rd Rock, but I ran as far as way as I can when trouble started appearing. They were good at first, but then just began to deteriorate.

Hey,

Well Stan was trying to tell 3rd Rock not to long ago so I don't think he owns it any more. Not TOO sure!

Dang, how can a PAID host just go away without warning!!? You'd think a pay host would at least warn its members!!

Hello,

After recently speaking to Mark from 3rd Rock to try and get some info for you guys he said that 3rd Rock was not sold to GR-Andy and the downtime was caused due to a HiVelocity issue.

Kindest Regards

Stan isn't actually a real person, his name is really mark henderson he just poses on here as to be stan as his first username was banned :)

Back