• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to the forums?

REAL meaning something not necessarily good, or effecient.. but the one that standards were modified for.. only in Microsofts case.. where all the standards r changed for its software.. i stick with IE.. because all sites i visit are designed for it, and its already on my computer, no need to install much for it at all.

When I have too much open, I can get funky things happening in any browsers but never two Singaporean members in the smilies list. When funny things occur, I restart....end of problem. ;)

Last edited:
That's a bug in the Gecko rendering engine. When you stop a page and then click on the link everything b0rkifies itself. To fix it, right-click on the offending image, click View Image and then refresh and hit back. Confinue doing this until it's fixed.
Or close/open the browser after dumping your cache or restarting sometimes works too.

Back