• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happend with ahplace.com?

adamk22

It has been down for a day or two already, i have no idea what is happening whatsoever, no e-mails or warnings about upgrades or crashes.. anyone know what happend to ahplace and know if it is going up again?

I've noticed that as well, not quite sure what's going on with it. Hopefully one of the admins will be able to update us on what's going on.

They did the same last year, they open up in the summer and when summer is almost over they are gone.. They probably won't show up for another year.

To be honest I have to agree reliability seems to lack with those guys, again, i used to be in contact with the owner we infact shared a hosting venture together, but then lost contact again. I saw he was making headway, ahplace took off and then had reliability issues, and as one person said above, it happens every year, if not every month

Apparently they now take remote backups lol.

I would be suspicious....they also run quotaless.com which supposedly offers unlimited space and bandwidth for free...

I think they are just asking to go down again lol.

Back