• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you use to create graphics?

What do you use to create graphics?

• Photoshop 5.x

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Photoshop 6

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Photoshop 7

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Paint Shop Pro

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Corel Paint

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 3d Studio Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried paint shop pro, I cant say it sucks, but I didnt like it. I believe the real reason people diss photoshop, or psp, or whatever, is because they dont understand it, and they are used to their original program, but in the end, they have the same power.

Originally posted by Silent
I believe the real reason people diss photoshop, or psp, or whatever, is because they dont understand it, and they are used to their original program, but in the end, they have the same power.

wow that's the biggest rubbish i've ever heard ya know. I can make things blind in PSP, so it's so untrue that people don't understand it. who's dissing who now anywayz? ;)

The truth is not in the words, but in the work. A little thing you should keep in mind.

Also, i dont think you got my point, i wasnt telling you you dont understand the program you are using now, i was basicly telling you that you shouldnt say that program sucks, just cuz you dont understand it, but keep it mind what i wrote above anyways.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Silent
I tried paint shop pro, I cant say it sucks, but I didnt like it. I believe the real reason people diss photoshop, or psp, or whatever, is because they dont understand it, and they are used to their original program, but in the end, they have the same power.
No? Photoshop>Paint Shop Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back