1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bloggercw, Jan 5, 2013.

1. CanSpace-Tom

CanSpace-Tom New Member

Laptop. We website guys probably are sitting behind a laptop way more then the average user. Internet will move more and more to tablets and smartphones in the next couple years. Especially if microsoft keeps releasing crappy windows versions.

2. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Member

I use both with equal preferences.

3. Tracker

Tracker PROFILE NOT FOUND Staff Member NLC

I use everything!

A picture of my current workstation... consisting of 4 different operating systems on 5 computers split between 6 monitors and 1 projector using a single keyboard and mouse thanks to synergy!

[​IMG]

4. BrownDragon

BrownDragon Member

Mostly my PC and smartphone, soon I will buy a tablet to use internet while not working

5. specialhost

specialhost Member

Laptop 75%
    Mobile 25%

6. NodePacket

NodePacket New Member

I'll probably go for a smart phone one day when it has become comfortable to post on Forums. Doesn't look comfortable enough for me yet.

7. FiveWires

FiveWires New Member

iPad and Laptop.

8. Giancarlo

Giancarlo NLC NLC

My custom build desktop. My laptop to a lesser extent. I do have a Nokia windows smartphone, but that isn't used much for internet surfing.

9. deeplist

deeplist Entrepreneur NLC

My desk at home... I can't deal with that little cellphone / tablet ----.

[​IMG]

10. Dynash

Dynash It gets better. NLC

I use my laptop (MBP) more often than my phone (Note II), only because I bought a new laptop. I wouldn't say I use one much more than the other though. Previously I'd always use my tablet because my laptop was old, but I got rid of my tablet last year (gave it away as a gift), I'm eying up getting another Nexus 7, but I'll wait until after Google IO to see if anything comes out.

11. belinda

belinda Member

I use my iPad or iPhone the most often. I am saving up for a new laptop. My current laptop is more than 4 years old and it's really slow!

12. Saul1

Saul1 New Member

For internet i use only laptop because on laptop i done work easily or more efficiently.

13. AndreS

AndreS New Member

When I am at home I always use the desktop computer for everything, I use mobile and laptop only when I am not at home.

14. lutto

lutto New Member

Desktop and laptop are more convenient to use rather than mobile.

15. hongta

hongta New Member

I use a laptop for internet all day. But when I go to sleep I use smartphone

16. Soeli

Soeli New Member

My perspective is that i personally find it pretty hard to do any work on a phone given that it requires undivided attention. I feel like at the end of the day, although there’ve been tons of apps developed for phones, one still cannot look the other way on the superior computing power of an actual computer.