• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think?

It is a very simple design, I think you need more pizzazz graphically.
Also I don't like your catch phrase "do you think hosted" - "we do!" a bit to corny for my liking.

white background in forum is satan change it to teal or something

list features instead of paragraph

when I click about i get this message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /about/ on this server.

The error message is part of the "not finished". I actually have my TOS and spam policy in that directory, just not linked...

The design is simple, but actually I like that. It loads fast, and doesn't hide the content in bells and whistles. Could look better maybe but there's nothing really wrong with the basic design.

At http://www.thinkhosted.com/hosting/ , it makes no sense to have the "shared" and "reseller" links both on the left nav and in the content at the same time... there should be some sort of quick overview there as content instead, maybe explaining what sort of features distinguish the two types of plans and maybe listing the overall price range for each group.

Still needs some proof reading. I didn't look everyone but noticed a few things just with a quick glance: "Databases are server by MySQL" "All servers are equiped with the PHP and Perl programming language" "Proffesional"

I know about that page. Thanks for pointing out the errors.
I wanted to work on the website today, but apache died and I can't get it to start again.

ThinkHosted does look very nice, if a bit basic. One gripe, on the "Hosting Page" you have the shared and resellers plan and then a shared and resellers plan menu. The "About Us" page is the same as the index page bar one, maybe instead of have what you have on the index page it should be updates, or the center fold for say, for example a promotion you have going.

Overall: 87/100

I'm working on a front page, it will contain exactly what you said!
Apache back up, so I can finally work on the website.

Re: OK

Originally posted by iso9002
Your WEB is OK. NO FREE HOST???
No, we only offered a few free accounts to select sites. We do however have very competetive prices.

Back