• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think of my site?

syahmix

Hi, I'm new here. I just wanna ask you guys out there a favor. Can you review my site. Although I write my page in my native languange, I just want your comment on the layout, the design of my page. I think, there are some more element missing from my site..
My website is at

http://syahmix.worldzone.net

Put that dude with the crossed arms more in the centre of the oval so that his legs won't be cut off... that will give it a better look.

Also, all pages have a different layout. While each layout is good by itself, as a whole it doesn't give a very good look, try to be consistent in the layout.

I dunno, i think the guy at the bottom (Piccolo, from Dragonball Z :D) looks ok, its like he is down there looking up at you, if he was further up, it would seem like he was staring into space. It's a nice effect.

Although I do agree that you should be consistent with the design throughout the site. It just keeps changing with each section.

Back