• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Control Panel Do You Use? e.g Plesk,cPanel

What do you use?

• cPanel

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Plesk

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • xPanel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zPanel

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • web-cp

• Hosting controller

• H-Sphere

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
I am currently moving from cPanel to DirectAdmin. The main reason is that I feel that DirectAdmin is much lighter on the server than cPanel and cPanel has quite a few irritating bugs recently that caused me some unhappiness. My experience with DirectAdmin has been pleasant so I am voting for Others.

I use PLESK.It allows a server administrator to set up new websites, email accounts, and DNS entries through a web-based interface. Other services managed by Plesk include MySQL and PostgreSQL databases (Microsoft SQL server and Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine under Windows), Tomcat Java server, ColdFusion server, as well as CounterStrike and Battlefield 1942 game servers.In Plesk you use the File Manager link to navigate to the file and once there you click once on the page link and you'll see a list of options appear at top-right and one of them will be Permissions. You click on this to change them.

Back