• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What can I do ?

Stormey

Hello,

I own a site which have 10,000.00+ unique visitors per day and in total 300,000.00 unique visitors per month about 2:1 page views per each visitor.

I want to know whats the best way to get revnue from ads without anonying or disturbing my visitors.

By the way , my website is Directory so its normal to place ads but i don't want to put anonying ads or that pop ups wish disturb my site.

Please reply asap,
Thanks,

Advertisements are a fact of life when it comes to revenues. You visitors will just have to put up with it.

Best

Stormey said:
Thanks JLHost for reply,

Do you know programs which i can join ?

Are you looking for affiliate programs, pay per click or the Google Adsense variety?

I don't know anything about pay per click or Google Adsense, but I like Commission Junction's affiliate program. CJ has an excellent variety of merchants/businesses to choose from. Good luck :classic2:

http://www.cj.com/

Stormey said:
Can anyone recommend me good and paying CPM programs ?

Thanks
IMO, adbrite,fastclick and casalemedia are good and reliable CPM programs. You should visit their sites. I think you should also visit some good popular forum reviews. :)

What about a good ol' fashion program like www.popuptraffic.com

It has been around forever, and you can have popbehinds or get the popups to come up once the user leaves your site.

Some people these days might not use popupblockers. I always disable mine... I like my popups.

I've signed up with casale media... and I started to earn for CPM.

about popUpTraffic . it seems interesting but it forbide most of the world countries ! lol

Thanks

dude he asked for affilate programs not webhosting

don't hijack his thread with an advert for your host its stupid and uncalled for

No no, you don't understand, he doesn't read the posts. He just sees "I need..." then he pounces with his copy and paste.

W-M said:
Is it smart to give www.popuptraffic.com your Social Security #?I would like to join but I don't feel comfortable with giving them my Social Security #.

in my opinion if your not comfortable doing something don't do it

because it might come back and bite you on the --- :p

but theres is tons of other popup networks you could use

also remember some popup ads try to install active x components on everyones computers

also most people are wise enough to use popup blockers

Back