• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are you running on?

.Andy

NLC
NLC
I know many free hosts do not profit (atleast rightaway) however I was wondering what you guys run on? Resellers? VPS? Dedicated? Please vote I am very curious

Red Bull

Ohhhh, you mean the host, not me? ;P We use Byethost's servers, so dedicated cluster, maybe? It's not quite a reseller program, either...perhaps you could call it a partner program?

Aww.....I was gonna put my feet....but he states web-wise, lol.
I run off a VPS. But, at this exact moment, a reseller. Moving all my stuffs to a VPS.

Sain Cai, he wants to know web-wise. Read his post. Are you run off a shared account, reseller account, vps, semi-dedicated, dedicated?

Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz
2GB DDR2 RAM
2 x 160GB SATA II Drives
1.5TB Bandwidth on 10mbps port @ Hostdime

BTW- Schmarvin you're site is down

Last edited:
OMG!!! IT HURTS SO BAD!!! Lol, that was fun. Can I get a medic?

You just killed it.

Totally not funny, you just reached out, and cut the humor with a butchers knife. How would you like it if someone cut you up with a butchers knife?

myspheres runs on xeon 3.0 GHz 2 Gb Ram , 2x 500 GB Hard Drive SATA, Core Panel control panel. Cent OS 3.0 enterprise edition.

x10Hosting runs off 3 dedicated web servers and one dedicated mysql server. All have 4 gigs RAM and quad-core xions's. The mysql server replaces mysql on each web server for more performance, all this for free hosting of course:D

As The Stealthy One suggested, free host cobranding is a popular solution.

Most hosts grow with time though, start on a reseller, then upgrade to VPS/dedicated as revenue grows.

Back