1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

What are the bacis things for choosing a good webhosting

Discussion in 'Free hosting discussions' started by abigel, Jun 16, 2012.

1. abigel

abigel New Member

Hello everyone...
    Most of the web hosting service provider says that they are best but how can we judge that who is best....:confused4
    What are the services that an appropriate web hosting service provides us...:angel:
    Crazydesign.dk

2. nosupporthost

nosupporthost New Member

"Best" really depends on your own needs i.e. the types of websites you want to run and the level of support that you expect/need
    This goes beyond simply the disk space and bandwidth requirements though.
    Until you try, you won't really know - just be sure to make regular backups of your site :)

3. sander k

sander k Well-Known Member NLC

Just look for an older stable company.

4. Seraphim

Seraphim Active Member

Usually companies that have been under the same name for more than a year are likely to stay reasonable for a while.

But you also need to consider your space and bandwidth, type of hosting- Windows vs Linux, and overall how resource-intensive you will likely be when choosing a provider.

Some providers also have special rules for certain content types, for instance although I allow adult content I need to be notified in advance so I can make sure that the client is aware of the restrictions on that type.

5. steven peter

steven peter New Member

Thanks for sharing a useful information.

6. The basic and necessary things that should be considered before choosing the web hosting which might a good are the cost price, security support, disk space and bandwidth, reliability, scalablity, up-time and many more ...

web hosting

7. VPS9

VPS9 Member

Best services means the hosting service by host is furnished with high security measures like SSL certificates, firewalls, sitelock and more, guaranteed uptime, high network speed, flexibility to scale up/down the server resources, 24/7 customer support with quick response and affordable service.