• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are best reseller plans?

sorry I have checked it, and I was just looking at your site for a little bit. I dont know yet about anything and what i'll do. If me and my partner like your plan we may purchase it!

Originally posted by UndercoverHost
I know oc-3 is 10 t1's! So oc-12 would probably be 40 t1's!

No.....
A T-3 is equal to 28 T-1's. An OC-3 is equal to three T-3's. So an OC-3 is equal to 84 T-1's.

A T-1 is only 1.44mbps. Your average cable connection nowdays from home is anywhere from 500kbps to 1mbps for about $29 per month. Why the heck would you pay such a huge price for a T-1??

I could have two cable connections, two IP's, the proper software, and have a T-1 connection from home for around $60 per month. Remember the poor man's ISDN? ie: Two phone lines and two modems in a computer? Well the same works for cable and external modems as well..

Dont ask how I know... just know that my connection can leave yours eating dust :D

Originally posted by UndercoverHost
I just cant believe donhost sux.

Its any easy mistake to make

their control panels look better than any hosting companies I have seen yet.

Its also alot bugger than most hosting companies

The best. I dont know why ya said they offer 20 gig bandwidth instead of 50 like they said, but anyways their control panels are the best.

Because they undercharge and overoffer .. you use more than 20gb data-transfer a month and your account will either get deleted or you have to move to a dedicated server

BTW, mchost seems more like regular host. Their highest reseller package is 100$ for only 32 gig bandiwdth and 2gb space!

they offer unlimited domains , reseller cp access , nuff said

/QUOTE]

I mean why not just sue donhost if they give u somethign they didnt promise? Dont anybody have a lawyer? I would sue them even from us for 100,000 bucks and he will not win that 100%.

Anyways huyama-kum what are u saying that all hosts that say unmetered bandwidth and unmetered space lie? Do u believe in anybody? LOL. Its possible to have oc-48 connection with like 100,000 bandwidth/month and why not say unmetered since nobody cant use taht much of bandwidth! Do u know anything about that company? They seem to offer php and asp. Good for me. Anybody heard anything about them? You know, good, bad or whatever. thanks

LoL..you guys are funny=) I am hosted by a donhost reseller and donhost is crazy..I wanted to host a subdomain a friends site..and donhost tracked down that he had 1 image that he took from a site without permission without anyone warning them about it and within the day he uploaded his layout, his account was terminated..I mean they are crazy about their TOS!

-I post whenever I D@|\/||\| \\//\\//Ell Please

Back