• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What are all the FREE webhost with NO ad currently (Oct. 17)?

curiousity

Can anyone list all the URL of the webhosts that have NO ads and are still accepting sign ups. There have been so many changes in the free web hosting with no ads such as they are starting to put in ads or that the site no longer accept new sign ups.

No Ad Currently?

I think Gizba.com Is bannerless. They just have a popup on the site. There aren't many that have no ads that are going to be around for long, so watch out :)

If anything, web hosting is down to such a low price that it's not really practical to go through the experience of having ads show up on your page. I can remember back when I started as a webmaster, Geocities was the most popular free host and web hosting was in it's infancy with a 50 meg account cost $50 a month with no CGI-BIN support. Things have changed quite a bit now.

Originally posted by Red Fat LazyCat
9cy.com has huge popups now :(

www.9cy.com
100mb Web Space
NO Banners!!
Unlimited bandwidth
Fast servers
Unlimited Hits
Free E-mail
Free Chat Board
Free Form Email
Free Mailing List
Web Page Builder
Free Guestbook
No Pop-Up Banners
Maybe they should change their feature list then. Or better keep away from them if they are trying to cheat you.

I went into my 9cy site to do some stuff...I saw the pop-up and figured it was gonna pop-under...Much to my dismay...it didn't...:cry2:...bummer

Freehomepages and Worldzone are free and have banner-ads on the bottom...<<EDIT :rolleyes: >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by zoobie
I went into my 9cy site to do some stuff...I saw the pop-up and figured it was gonna pop-under...Much to my dismay...it didn't...:cry2:...bummer

Freehomepages and Worldzone are free and have banner-ads on the bottom...<mod edit :chinese2: >

It's against the rules to hide the banner. They're giving you hosting, you should help them pay the bills by showing their banners in a viewable position on your pages.

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO Now, Chicken's gonna havta edit your quote...hee hee...The ads displaying fine...They just can't scroll to see it :cool: Barrysworld's up again?

I edited it for him. Although I've never used BarrysWorld, I heard their signup form is just hard to find although they have been accepting signups..

Back