• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what append with datablocks and netcabins?

well, no one knows except for themselves. But Datablocks look remarkably like Skaggy.com to me! Netcabins.... forget about them

btw- for those of you who haven't figured out...Netcabins and Datablocks is not gonna happen. They were supposed to be back months ago...give it up, it's just a dream.

yup... rather disappointing...

what they claimed to offer then was pretty attractive I'd admit... and to think I used to feel they were reliable b4...

I have good word that Netcabins is coming back, they are just finishing some scripting. They got ripped off by datablocks.

Originally posted by Myacen Network
I have good word that Netcabins is coming back, they are just finishing some scripting. They got ripped off by datablocks.
where did you heard from?

Originally posted by Myacen Network

:confused: Huh? Ripped off? Can you explain? :D

Back