• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What a silly girl we have here!

Toefur

Two Sheds
NLC
So I thought I'd share a little story with ya'll.

Currently I'm doing this course... I wont disclose the actual amount of it, but it was a fair few thousand dollars...

Anyway... we have this one girl in our class... and.. and... after having payed all the money to do it...

She sits there in class screwing around on the net and stuff!

Whenever the instructor is er, instructing us, or whenever we are meant to be doing things on the computers she is doing one of the following things...

- Playing games on her mobile phone
- Writing emails
- Chatting on MSN messanger
- playing silly little online games (she was playing this flash version of battleship for like two hours today! lol!)

I just thought it rather odd that she do this after paying so much money to do the course...

Hm... Hope she doesn't visit these forums! Maybe she does! SHe might see this in class tomorrow! :eek:

Dob her in to the instructor!

Say she is detracting you from your studies and make you plan what you are going to write in this forum at night :D

Jan, it isn't nice to nark on somebody if they aren't hurting anything. Let her go, it is her lost money! lol That is kinda funny though . . . . :)

Maybe her parents forced her to go there. So maybe she doesn't like that course, and since its not her own money she doesn't care.

Exactly what i was thinking with the title "What a girl we have here!", but i guess I missed the "silly".

Originally posted by Toefur
Currently I'm doing this course... I wont disclose the actual amount of it, but it was a fair few thousand dollars...

Anyway... we have this one girl in our class... and.. and... after having payed all the money to do it...

She sits there in class screwing around on the net and stuff!

Whenever the instructor is er, instructing us, or whenever we are meant to be doing things on the computers she is doing one of the following things...

- Playing games on her mobile phone
- Writing emails
- Chatting on MSN messanger
- playing silly little online games (she was playing this flash version of battleship for like two hours today! lol!)

I just thought it rather odd that she do this after paying so much money to do the course...
This isn't so strange... we pay ~$450/schoolyear to go to high school here, and it seems like nearly everybody sleeps in class or play games on their cell phones. Then they pay ~$200/semester to go to cram school, and they *still* fool around in class.

Back