• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

webvena-new host-they say unlimited

we647

webvena-new host-they say unlimited cgi,ftp,noads

http://webvena.com/ no ads

http://webvena.com/faq/faqs.html
cgi/ftp browser
1. Domain paths.
sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
formmail /cgi-bin/formmail.cgi
perl /usr/bin/perl
cgi-bin /cgi-bin
date /bin/date

You can upload these file types:
htm html txt wav au mid gif jpg jpeg png css

WebVena . . . the BEST Combination of Web Building and Web Presence Tools Available Online

Web Building:

FREE Unlimited Space Web Site Hosting
FREE Domain Name Hosting (like www.anynameyouchoose.com)
FREE Domain Email (like yourname@anynameyouchoose.com)
FREE Web Based email: Check your email from any computer
FREE Online Store: Build a Web Site with a Shopping Cart
FREE List Server: Keep in Touch Large Online Groups
FREE Ultimate Autoresponder: Send up to 10 Preprogrammed Email Messages Automatically
Web Presence:

Last edited:
The only wrong with this site is that they ask for your social security number which some people including myself don't want to disclose on the internet.

fraud on whos part??

That is considered fraud you fool

no it isnt considered fraud because i wasnt planning on making or taking money from thier online referral and gift store they setup for u. also your very rude and its been showing in some of your other posted replies!

Also another question on the fraud part ive seen alot of these hosts promise this and that but most dont come thru,or change the services as soon as u signup and agree to thier tos. if theres any fraud its alot with these services.

we seen it over and over again, remember netzero, with thier promise of free unlimited internet for ever a just one example.

now isnt that fraud with your way of thinking,since i signup with them thinking i have those services...

Last edited:
If the social security number 123-456-7890 does not belong to you, then submitting that # as your own would more than likely go against the host's ToS.
Heh, me rude? Perhaps I post out alot of flaws on here, but never, ever in my life have I been called rude, by anyone. In fact I am told that I am too nice.

when u call somebody a fool

when u call somebody a fool, u think im going to call u a nice guy, ya right. nope that was rude!

even with this webvena, what they stated and what u get are 2 different things. they say ftp,cgi or insinute it with the free accounts, blah blah . but no ftp unless you upgrade and maybe no cgi . now isnt that fraud?

whats the name of the host that says 20megs and ftp but u signup and get 12 megs and no ftp,isnt that fraud?

Last edited:
So what? When you do something stupid like that, then announce it on a public forum you should expect to get such a reaction.

see whos stupid. lol

your still being rude, im not ever going to give out my ss number to these free hosts, way to easy for abuse.how many host are here for a day or 2 and gone,if u wanna give them your ss, than will see whos stupid. lol. if u wanna keep calling me stupid do it in a pm. doesnt belong on the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTP
File Transfer Protocol is a method used to copy your web pages into your WebVena domain account.

here they tell u u have it,not with an upgrade, like i say these hosts decieve u all the time, so what fair is fair!

Last edited:
Re: see whos stupid. lol

Originally posted by we647
your still being rude, im not ever going to give out my ss number to these free hosts, way to easy for abuse.how many host are here for a day or 2 and gone,if u wanna give them your ss, than will see whos stupid. lol.

Yeah, but many free hosts are now requiring you to provide correct information on their sign-up forms, as many hostees who fake their information are abusers (ie, warez idiots and such).

i agree with u cracker but on a ss number when it just used if i got a payment or a commission, which i never wanted. than no need for that ss number.

how many of us sign up with foriegn hosts and use a foriegn addy or post code,or telco number. most do that here on this board from what i seen.

Re: fraud on whos part??

Originally posted by we647

no it isnt considered fraud because i wasnt planning on making or taking money from thier online referral and gift store they setup for u. also your very rude and its been showing in some of your other posted replies!

sorry man but i gotta agree with miller here cause hes always been nice.

I'm gonna have to go with we647.

I think that any FREE host asking for a SS# (or in Canada, it would be SI#) doesn't really expect real information, or at least for that part of the signup form.

Giving away your phone number and address on the internet is not really safe in itself, but to give away your whole identity, credit, and so on to some guy you don't know and when it's not even necessary... It's just not that smart.

As for the part where people say you're "too nice" sometimes, I guess I can't argue whether or not they said it cause I wasn't there when they supposedly say it, but either way, saying that we647 was a fool was definately rude.

Matthew 5:22 "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

thanks timchak

yes id fruad is a very real thing and im not going to provide any uneeded info in the pursuit of that

Not a fool??? You announced that you put a false ss # on a site that for all you know the owner of the hosting company could be browsing.....This is a very public forum and lots of the free web hosts come here and view what people say about their hosting and such and then you openly admitted that you lied when filling out the form?? Miller is right anyone who does something like that deserves to be called an idiot if you don't like the fact that they require one then don't use their service or don't announce that your stupid actions on a public forum.

another name caller

another name caller! and a very incodsiderate person to the extreme, u can post your views without resorting to name calling.
that 123456789 isnt no ss number,

again most here wont have foriegn sites with foriegn hosts if we post your right address or zip code or telephone number, and that posted left and right how to circumvent thse hosts,

so again why would i give my ss to a hosts that the only reason to use if i derive a profit from it. which again i wasnt planning on doing,hence no fraud.

again i protect my ss unless i want to give it out

alot of these hosts commit lies left and right even this host. and im suppose to trust them with my ss. i think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
=============
cgi/ftp browser <---------no ftp-cgi unless u go pay
1. Domain paths.
sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmai<-----l no sendmail unless u gp pay
formmail /cgi-bin/formmail.cgi
perl /usr/bin/perl
cgi-bin /cgi-bin
date /bin/date

You can upload these file types:
htm html txt wav au mid gif jpg jpeg png css

WebVena . . . the BEST Combination of Web Building and Web Presence Tools Available Online

Web Building:

Last edited:
Back