• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webtalks.net a growing forum is 4 Sale

beantown

WEBTALKS.NET is 4 sale, this site has been and continues to be a growing board in China....

If interested in purchasing please drop me a note....

Forgot to mention if you were to purchase site I could continue to host at discounted rate, in either case forgot to mention will provide buyer 1 month free hosting so that site can be moved.

this sale is for the name and design, domain name has appx 7 more months before renew.

Last edited:
Nice, but are the users from China only? Or in other words is it Chinese webmaster community?

Answer to question

No the site started here in states....had a few contests where offered free hosting...one of the sites that was and continues to be hosted is in China, this site has become popular with 18-30 age group and that is what I am seeing...

Have not really had a lot of time to put into site here in the us.

Hope that helps.

Hi, can you give a ruff price that you rlooking for for this?
Also, how many members and other stats like that; how much does hosting cost?
Thanks,

BEN-MR

answer

all stats can be viewed via link at the bottom of the page...or at

http://webtalks.net//index.php?board=;action=stats

hosting can be negotiated...currently the site is setup and running on an equivelent plan that would cost 4.99 a month, however I forsee if anyone puts time into this both the need for bandwidth and space will increase...

hope that helps

Back