• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webspacedepot now Offers free Hosting !

WebspaceDepot

For the first time ever WebspaceDepot will be offering free hosting For a limited time only !
You will receive our fully functional "Mini Plan" Which is a normal $2.50 per month .
Those interested will agree to place a 468x60 ad banner on their main page only . The banner should be located on the top 1/3 of your main page and veiwable without scrolling .The ad banner will not ever popup or popunder. Our Mini Plan features....

Mini
========================
- 450 MB Storage
- 17 GB Transfer
- Control Panel
- Fantastico
- CGI, PHP, MySql

To register please signup at the following link and in the "Special Notes" box state
'Free Hosting With Ad banner' . After registration you will receive your login info complete with ad banner link .

http://www.webspacedepot.net/phpmanager/order/index.php

Ignore it when it prompts you to pay . Your account will be setup shortly after .

If you have any further questions you may contact by email:
sales@webspacedepot.net
or by msn messenger:
webspacedepot@hotmail.com

http://www.webspacedepot.net

There seems to be a 30 day limit, which was not mentioned.
Webspace Depot's 30 Day Free Trial Registration: ... You will be invoiced for an actual payment after your 30 days are finished. You can either choose to pay the invoice or if you decide not to continue hosting with us you can simply not pay the invoice and your account will expire ... You are under no obligation to purchase.
http://www.webspacedepot.net/freetrial.html

WebspaceDepot said:
The free trial is for potential paying customers . It has nothing to do with free hosting offer Posted in this thread .
Thanks for the clarification, WebspaceDepot.
Good luck with your business.

Hello,

Thanks to everyone for registering for our free hosting program . Our offer for free webspace has expired however. Since this offer was a great success We will be offering this plan again soon .

WebspaceDepot said:
Hello,

Thanks to everyone for registering for our free hosting program . Our offer for free webspace has expired however. Since this offer was a great success We will be offering this plan again soon .
thank you hope you continue your free webhosting again

One more question.I have registered for a account with you and everything got setup too.But your company hasn't yet told me where i can get banners to include on my site.

WebspaceDepot said:
Hello,

thanks!!

Back