• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webspace offer (help me plz)

mudi

Webspace offer (help me plz)

1gb Space
15gb Bandwidth
CPanel
Host unlimited domain
SSL Server (Secure Server)
Unlimited Pop3 emails , forwarders etc
Unlmtd. Subdomains & Domain Pointers
24/7 FTP Access w/ (ulmtd. ftp accounts)
Langs. (MySQL, PHP, Perl, CGI)
Pre-Installed Scripts
Raw File Access w/ SSH/Telnet
everything unlimited
Videos are allowed
No limilt Per file

Our Network Operations Center is connected via OC192 fiber connections to Verizon
(Formerly Bell Atlantic PA) & Commonwealth Telephone (CTSI), NorthEast PA's 2nd largest Telco,
as well as 2GBPS+ fiber from PPL Telcom, a sub-division of Pennsylvania Power & Electric (PPL).

Our server house utilizes Sprint & AT&T OC3 (155mbps) connections, as well as a MCI/Worldcom
DS3 (45mbps) connection, and 100MBPS Metro Fast Ethernet drops from Cogent & Global Crossing.
You would be connected to the network with no limitations, meaning you could peak at all
our connections at once.

For only 15$ / month

A guy is offering all that to me ..shall I buy it ..or are there better ones out there?

found this one

Server Labs S110 Plan

Disk Space 1GB
Bandwith 10GB
Ensim 3.1.4 Control Panel
Unlimted Subdomains
Unlimted FTP Accounts
Webmin Access
SSH
MYSQL
PHP
Web-Mail With SMTP And POP3
Wap-Mail
Frontpage 2002 Supported
99.9% Uptime

All this for $3.99 a month

Mudi please dont signup yet we are adding cPanel 6 and switching from ensim thanks.

I'll inform you if you leave your email or pm me with it

Serverlabs

I have a question. Will Serverlabs work normal in the future? First i wanted to register on Serverlabs but after this big server down. Server was down for more that 24 hours, do you call this 99,9 % uptime?

Sorry about that

Sorry about the downtime our server had to go down because we had to remove ensim then install cpanel and then transfer all accounts over. Serverlabs should be fine now we have no problems at all :)

Feal free to contact any of the serverlabs staff at anytime

Serverlabs

Mudi, if you are going paid, please use a reputable host, one that has been around for a while and has good uptime. Also, consider whether your wrestling videos contravene their Terms of Service or not. That way you don't have to come back here and say "blablabla.com ripped me off, I didn't do anything wrong" :chinese2:

Yes we have very good uptime , the status page is the old ensim one so that will be changing. Prices have gone up due to cpanel licence we have tryed to make them as low as we can.

Sorry about this

ServerLabs

You can contact me on oli@hd42.com.ru (MSN)

Trippling your prices can put off customers, i recommend to any Startup hosting business, or any existing one to have a good business plan, you cant just spring up extra/double prices half way down the line, it doesnt work like that for most users, they wont be very keen to meet your prices without good notice in advance.

kev

Our Customers have a price freeze so whatever they were paying it will not change . With ensim it was a one off fee for their control panel with cPanel you have to pay monthly i think its around $60 so due to that we had to put our prices up abit or we would not be making any money.

ServerLabs

Back