• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webspace Needed

Reptile Lounge

Hi,
I am in need of a small amount of space for my reptile community. My current host has been very unreliable so I am looking to switch hosts. Here is what I need:

100 MB Disk Space
5 GB Data Transfer
5 of each feature
Control Panel
No forum posting

I also need to be able to use my own domain.

Thanks.

That is exactly what I can offer you! I will give you unlimited of each feature and cPanel! And I will host your domain, for no forum posting, and no ads! PM me!

Reptile Lounge said:
100 MB Disk Space
5 GB Data Transfer
5 of each feature
Control Panel
No forum posting
Clubhost City's THUNDER account has more than what you are looking for ...

500 MB Web Space
40 GB Data Transfer
PHP v5.0.5 or Greater
Perl / CGI Scrip Support
MySQL v4.1.14 or Greater
Latest Cpanel w/Fantastico
Both FTP and Web Based Uploads
Email w/Spam Protection
Support for your own Domain
No Forum Posting Requirements
Absolutely No Advertising

As we are celebrating our 9th year anniversary on Monday,
all THUNDER class applications that are processed this weekend
and instead being setup with 1,500 MB web space and
100 GB data transfer.

Hi just come on over to Exile Hosting I'm sure we can help you out some way! We have a range of packages to suit your needs, all free and all with unlimited features all ran from cPanel, it even has pre - installed scripts with the thanks to fantastico. So what you waiting for? Point your browser to www.exilehosting.co.uk NOW:D

My current host has been very unreliable so I am looking to switch hosts.
You will find most free hosts are like this unless they are generating sufficient revenue from banners displayed on your site. :)

Back