• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website Promotion Services

Conscript

NLC
NLC
I was wondering what's the scoop on submission services and software for promoting a website.

After googling the topic for a couple of hours I found a wide variety of products and services.

1. Services that provide monthly resubmissions to websites, search engines, lists, etc. at prices ranging from $29 - $99 per month.

2. Software that submits your website to hundreds sometimes thousands of lists going for as little as $30 to $100+.

3. Free online services that submit your website to a handful of sites (like 50-100).

So I am confused. What is the best way to get a lot of visitors to your site? Are the applications and services that submit and resubmit your site worth the money? How much visitors can one really expect from this kind of activity?

Honestly, why do you need your site in thousands of search engines? Throw it on Google and the rest will pick it up relatively quickly. If there are free things out there that do it, go for it.

Back