• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

website/forum

Design: 160/250
Images matches design: 200/250
Speed: 110/250
Organised: 200/250

Comments: None

Overall: 670/1000, 67/100, 7/10

I hope you realise I could hack your forum and delete everything. I'm not saying I would hack it its just that I got up your details and got your password. Don't worry I'm not going to do anything to it just don't use yabb.

My review:

- A large black void area appears on side in high resolutions, you should try and fix that.
- Not really much graphics... you really need something more... the site is too bland.
- Not really much in the way of content.
- On a more personal view point, the site doesn't really interest me because I am a republican hardliner.
- The globe animation doesn't look good for some reason
- That Altcom logo isn't good.

Content: 65%
Graphics: 55%
Layout: 75%

Overall: 65%

how did you find my password???
im working on the grafix
and the logo will be changed in the next two days
ya i was on my freinds computer and i noticed the same thing about the black void....ill fix it

Originally posted by punkboy_jerm
how did you find my password???
im working on the grafix
and the logo will be changed in the next two days
ya i was on my freinds computer and i noticed the same thing about the black void....ill fix it
I'll pm you with the appropriate details. Its not safe to do it here. Now you know why I hate yabb.

Content: 85%
Graphics: 65%
Design: 80%
Technical: 90%

Overall (not an average): 80%

Comments:
- Logo is very bad; it's compressed and compacted :mad:
- Design is nice, very simple
- Not enough graphics
- Forum looks alright...

Originally posted by punkboy_jerm
ok

im working on the security holes
Well even if the url of the members directory was changed it would still be easy to hack. Especially if your host doesn't have directory protection.

ive been talking to people and ive got a few tips but im still working on security.i had a feeling that this would happen.esspecialy with the views that my website express

I checked you code for your page and what you need to do is change the values in your tables to percents. That will do away with the large black area on the high res computers. Although on a second look I noticed that you are using a template which would be a good idea to do away with but if you want I can show you how to get down to the basic code to reproduce an identical page. If you don't want to do that then switch to frames, which is almost the same thing but more of a pain in the butt for those that don't have recent versions of their browsers.

The color scheme could be changed a little(I see a few different shades of red that look like image errors). Also on the right column you might want to lose the "*" and move the date that the information was put there to the top of the description. Also, if you do want a mark next to those headlines, I'd advise going to one of the sites with images and finding a button to replace the "*". This will look a lot more neat. Or you can make you own image from scratch.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at xxiamsparticusxx@aol.com

----

my message board was hacked and everything was deleted!!!

thanks alot to all you hacker out there...keep up the good work!....get a ----ing life!!!!!!!

i worked ----ing hard on my board just to see it go up in smoke
and dont give me any shit about how unsecure YaBB is

----heads

Back