• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WebHostingMasters review

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
I have a reseller with Web Hosting Masters and I have seen a lot of downtime, high CPU load and else. My site is down as we speak.

AIM and MSN support almost never reply and their "1 hour response tickets" take at least 5 hours.

I hope they improve their service, otherwise I'll have to look for another provider

lol

I sent a support e-mail to them and they said they switched it to the appropriate department...That was over 1 week ago and still no answer. HAH

shambler66 said:
lol

I sent a support e-mail to them and they said they switched it to the appropriate department...That was over 1 week ago and still no answer. HAH

Thats not good at all...

:cry2:

JewlzK said:
Thats not good at all...

:cry2:

Your dead on target...

Also when you message them on aim all they do is tell you to submit a support ticket, but they don't answer those so basically your screwed in all methods of support.pirate2

Almost 5 hours laster your site's still down.. this surely can't make you happy, and it would bring the uptime for this month to under 99.5%.

I would like to personally thank all clients that held through and trusted us throughout this downtime. We had all staff members working 24 hours straight with little to no sleep. Everything is fixed now and all data should be back to normal.

Last edited:
WHM said:
Everyone we are very sorry for what's going on please check this thread:
http://www.webhostingmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35

Shambler, if you are not a client how can you submit a trouble ticket? Please PM me the ticket ID and I will respond immediatly.

Well, apparently I was able to...It submitted my support ticket and I was e-mailed my ticket number etc. Someone replied on the first day and said it was moved to "the appropriate department" and never saw a reply after that.

Sorry, I worded this incorrectly, you are able to but only current clients can submit a ticket to the support department. Please PM me the ticket id. Maybe the ticket wasn't responded to after that since I may have answered your questions on aim?

WHM said:
Sorry, I worded this incorrectly, you are able to but only current clients can submit a ticket to the support department. Please PM me the ticket id. Maybe the ticket wasn't responded to after that since I may have answered your questions on aim?

Oh...I didn't know that...lol...If I knew that I wouldn't of submitted one!:lol: Well, the aim support was always away and told me to submit a support ticket so I was like ok.

DNS Error
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hostname:webhostingmasters.com could not be resolved.

Reasons:

An invalid hostname has been entered.
The DNS record of the hostname is currently being changed.
The DNS record of the hostname is not being updated properly.
The root DNS server of the hostname may be down.

Please try again later.

Hello
Looks like the same problem like the utopia server but the last week the gold server running well. The bad point is i think, that nobody knows why and we dont get any info and i cant contact the support via msn or email.

Daniel

I have a dedicated server with whm http://www.getmyownarcade.com

And now 2 times in less than one week has my server been playing up.

To put even more of a lid on it they messed up the DNS on the server for my main income site http://www.getmyownarcade.com and it was down for hours.

I have only been with them now for nearly 2 months.
The forst month no issues now second month 2 weeks in and 2 major issues,

Now sending messages to them on MSN get no reply.

They are there because there MSN keeps setting to away then back online because when there is connection activity msn sets you back online.... but NO REPLY

Sort this mess out I pay you $225 per month for this server and I am not happy.
I am losing Money now.
Bonzer

Back