• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WebHostingMasters Review

AvalHosting

Iv been with Webhostingmasters sence about the 4th of this month, and they are one of the best hosts you could go with, They offer Quick And Free Support were your ticket gets answered withen an hour, my personal expreces with it have been great, my tickets have been answered withen less that 20 mins!

Great support, Great Hosting,

This is the host you should use, great and reliable support and 99.9% uptime that hasent been broke sence iv been there :D

Though, there was a small issue this month with overload, but they fixed it very fast, like the issue wasent even there :p

The domain i use With webhostingmasters is
AvalHosting.com

Post your reviews of WebHostingmasters.com

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your kind words aval hosting! We hope you continue to enjoy our services.

Yes, i would like to retract my comment from the other thread, WHM deal with the overload problem professionally and the server has been stable now. I don't mind host that has past problem, in fact i am more worried to those who have problem yet doesn't do any action needed to solve it. So I give WHM a thumb up and looking into dealing with them once again. Support wise i have no problem with it since the start of using their services.

Last edited:
Me too i would like to join
frist i complained about server speed but the problem was becuase of one of my clients but now its fast and its a true 1 hour response and awalys help you with anything love the clientexec too. Best host i ever been checpest too

www.speed-webhost.com

Webhostingmasters site down again.. :tired2: wonder if their server being hacked or ? site visitors been pissed off because of this issue which still has not been solved since last month. WHM, please do something to get those sites online asap or else have no choice but to better look for other host.

i agree with you....

they rock... :beer: :beer:

my site is ipanel.us and never down.... till now

:wave:
AvalHosting said:
Iv been with Webhostingmasters sence about the 4th of this month, and they are one of the best hosts you could go with, They offer Quick And Free Support were your ticket gets answered withen an hour, my personal expreces with it have been great, my tickets have been answered withen less that 20 mins!

Great support, Great Hosting,

This is the host you should use, great and reliable support and 99.9% uptime that hasent been broke sence iv been there :D

Though, there was a small issue this month with overload, but they fixed it very fast, like the issue wasent even there :p

The domain i use With webhostingmasters is
AvalHosting.com

Post your reviews of WebHostingmasters.com

kimchris said:
Webhostingmasters site down again.. :tired2: wonder if their server being hacked or ? site visitors been pissed off because of this issue which still has not been solved since last month. WHM, please do something to get those sites online asap or else have no choice but to better look for other host.
Our main server is down for upgrades at the moment, what server are you on? All other servers have been above 99.9% uptime this month.

im on Linux Gold. please check as i almost encountered downtime on my site everyday. i has emailed to u but no respond till now?

their site are down again. wonder what kind of service i actually paid for? emailed to them but no reply until down also pm to WHM but never get any respond either. please have the downtime problem solve and reply me back asap.

We responded to your pm, we were moving even more accounts off of the server Gold so the load was high and therefore unable to load sites to some people. The server is now steady with a low load.

I'm also a WHM client and I wan't to say I'm very satisfied with their service. Support hasn't been that fast, but they can handle all server issues quickly

Back