• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting request from a poor guy!!

vishakh369

Can anyone give me some webspace?
Features i need are:-

500mb space
5gb transfer
php support
1 or 2 mysql databases
no ads
no forum posts
fantastico if possible
FTP support

I dont care about emails or subdomains!!
Thanks in advance to all friends!! Please help me now and save my website!! I will be thankful to everyone! May God bless you!! You can post here or mail to my email address keralafilms@gmail.com

no ads, no forum post, so what does the person who host you get in return?

Also, what is the content of your website?

Hmmm...you're asking for a lot. Would you be able to knock out some of what you're asking for?

Provided you can give me a brief description of your site and some personal details, name, postcode and country I am able to host you as long as all the content is legal.

Your site will be hosted on system17.net, to "sign-up" just email/pm or instant message me (details are on site) with your desired account details.
The only thing I ask is that you don't run scripts or offer things which violate my terms of service.

Your package will be 700MB/7GB (space/bandwidth) as per my usual package.

Regards,
Ranger

A brief description of your site, how long its been running, what its about etc.

Your full name, email address, postcode (ZIP code) and country.

My site is related to movies!! Actually its just a Coppermine Gallery and a forum!! Thats all!! I dont need too much of space!!
My site has been running from December 25th and I am geting decent pageviews a month!! The site is just about films!!

my full name is Vishakh Babu..I am from India...Zip code is 585008

Back